ToyKraft mould & Paint Fruit Magnets (39424)
About this item
- 6 fruit moulds
- 6 tempera colours in canisters
- 1 packet plaster of paris
- 6 disc magnets
- 1 instruction manual
- 6 pairs of eye stickers
- Item Dimensions LxWxH>23 x 5 x 23 Centimeters
Fruits adorn your fridge door…….. Encouraging children to eat more
Mould & paint fruits made from Plaster of Paris and display your creations on the refrigerator.
HOW TO MAKE THE PLASTER OF PARIS MOULD PIECES.
1. Empty the plaster bag into a plastic bowl and add around 200ml of water to it.
2. Mix it well to form a uniform paste.
3. Pour the slurry into the 6 cavities of the fruit moulds and gently shake the moulds to get rid of any air bubbles in the slurry.
4. Gently place the disc magnets on the surface of the slurry of each mould.
5. Let the slurry set in the moulds. This will take approximately 20-30 minutes at room temperature.
6. The Plaster of Paris mixture will release heat in the hardening process. This is normal as the setting is an exothermic reaction.
7. Once the plaster has fully hardened, gently remove the hardened Plaster of Paris fruits from the moulds.
· 6 Fruit Moulds
· 6 Tempera colours in canisters
· 1 Packet plaster of Paris
· 1 Rubberised magnetic sheet
· 1 Instruction manual
· 1 Craft glue
· 6 Pairs of eye stickers
There are no reviews yet.